We are currently accepting applications for the 3rd Annual Rollo’s Kids Back to School program, taking place on Saturday, August 20, 2016, where we will provide backpacks and school supplies to selected families of this program.
To be considered, please review the eligibility and application requirements below, then fill out the application, attach documentation, and email it to email@example.com.
You can also mail your application to:
P.O. Box 271282
Corpus Christi, TX 78427
The deadline to submit your application for consideration is
Friday, August 5, 2015.
All families will be notified of their status by Tuesday, August 16, 2015. For questions or assistance, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (361) 944-3129. Thank you!
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- A single-parent household must make a minimum of $1,200 a month before taxes. This is equivalent to a full-time minimum wage job. Applicants must show proof of income by attaching their two most recent pay stubs.
- A single-parent household that receives alimony or child support must provide documentation of funds received.
- A two-parent household must make a minimum of $2,400 a month before taxes. This is equivalent to two full-time minimum wage jobs. Applicants must show proof of income by attaching their two most recent pay stubs.
- Families that receive government assistance via Food Stamps, WIC, TANF, or unemployment benefits must provide documentation.
- Retired guardians of children must provide documentation of retired income and proof of legal guardianship.
- Parents that are unable to work due to medical issues must provide medical documentation.
- Parents of disabled or special needs children must provide documentation of monthly health costs.
- Parents that are unable to work full-time due to student status must show proof of current enrollment such as a transcript.