We are now accepting applications for the 3rd Annual Rollo’s Christmas Program, where we will distribute Christmas gifts to selected families on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.
To be considered, please review the eligibility and application requirements below, then fill out the application, attach documentation, and email it to email@example.com.
You can also mail your application to:
P.O. Box 271282
Corpus Christi, TX 78427
The deadline to submit your application for consideration is
Friday, December 4, 2015.
All families will be notified of their status by Friday December 11, 2015. For questions or assistance, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (361) 944-3129. Thank you!
Eligibility and Application Requirements
- A single-parent household must make a minimum of $1,200 a month before taxes. This is equivalent to a full-time minimum wage job. Applicants must show proof of income by attaching their two most recent pay stubs.
- A single-parent household that receives alimony or child support must provide documentation of funds received.
- A two-parent household must make a minimum of $2,400 a month before taxes. This is equivalent to two full-time minimum wage jobs. Applicants must show proof of income by attaching their two most recent pay stubs.
- Families that receive government assistance via Food Stamps, WIC, Welfare, or unemployment benefits must provide documentation.
- Parents that are unable to work due to medical issues must provide medical documentation.
- Parents of disabled or special needs children must provide documentation of monthly health costs.
- Parents that are unable to work full-time due to student status must show proof of current enrollment such as a transcript.